Thursday, April 17, 2008

MY LAST DAY AT WORK......

Oooooooooo whats the meaning of the title ........................

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Today will be my last day at work, which means I m on leave tomorrow, hehehe.

I will be going for my medical check-up tomorrow at 11am, so instead of taking 1/2 day kan lebih baik I amik full day, after check-up I can jalan-jalan with hubby n Aqil but without the 2 girls, they will be at school.

Every 3 months once I need to go for Medical Check-up, I m sick of course, tak kan lah jumpa dokor suka-suka kan. This sickness had been with me for few years, I m just hoping that one day I will recover from the sickness that I m suffering from, insyaallah. I dont want to elaborate further about my sickness, cukup lah cuma hubby n family member je yang tahu. I cuma perlukan doa dari frens out there so that I will recover soon for the sake of my kids, they are still young and they still need me now until its time for them to be independent.

Because tomorrow I will be on leave, so today there are lots of things to clear. But as usual, bz like what pun I still will and must update my blog.

So to all frens out there, happy upcoming wkend and enjoyyyyyyyyyy. For me for sure I will loike this coming wkend, hubby promised to drive me to KOTA TINGGI, not to visit the waterfall but to go and do other things which I will blog about it next week.


TATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................








9 comments:

rasp said...

Moralle, my prayers are with you. Wah! Syioknye cuti. Enjoy ur holiday and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Ceera said...

pergh, ingatkan betul2 nak last day tadi, hehehe.. pandai buat orang terkejut2 tau...

cepat sembuh ye kak ku sayang..

Moralle said...

Rasp, thanks dear for your doas, hope u hv wonderful wkend to.

Ceera, giler lah akak kalau chow skarang, keja baru pun tak de lagi, nanti camna nak bayar bill medical untuk cepat sembuh, n thanks cayang for your doas.

Blushwax said...

Hi hi! Bloghopped from shopaholic mama's site.

Hope u get well soon! I doakan banyak2 supaya cepat sembuh. Enjoy ur break in kota tinggi!

Moralle said...

Hi hi 2-u-2 blushwax, thanks for hopping at my blog. Thanks dear for your doa, n hv a good wkend ahead.

Can we link?

Aien cute said...

Akak sakit apa? erm... harap cepat sembuh yer. Jangan tak makan ubat tau. Kalau perlu wat medical check up jangan miss ok.

kita sama2 mendoakan kesejahteraan akak. Akak pun doakan kita sekali tau moga kita pun cepat sihat. Ahaks~

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Sis Moralle - Still not too late to wish you well for your med check up. I've always hated to go for 1 but at our age, our parts need to be serviced too.
And you must enjoy your break at Kota Tinggi ok (I dah lama tak pegi!)

applepie said...

ermm..smoga akak cepat sihat.... insya-allah...take care ok..

Moralle said...

Aein, hi yang, biase lah orang pompuan ni kalau dah beranak penak,macam-macam penyakit ade, mudah-mudahan berkat doa keluarga dan kawan-kawan I hope to be better and healthier. Akak akan slalu doakan u all suma cepat-cepat kahwin, hahahha.

Mama, the med check-up was not so good, I hv to return back next week, feeling very tired today, banyak test kenek buat, well as u say age dah meningkat ni banyak sangat spare parts yg dah tak berguna, sedihhhhh.

Apple, thanks yang for the doa, and you take care to.