Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009....

Compared to yr 2008, entry for 2009 sangatlah tak menggairahkan, only 123 entries.

Even my visitors statistic for 2009, it was awfully menyedihkan. Blog yg terbengkalai most of the times aderlah reasons why it happened.

Year 2009, terlalu banyak perkara yg berlaku sehingga menyebabkan moralle menyepi, sekejap ade sekejap takder. What had happened made me a stronger person in life thou its difficult for me to handle the situations most of the times. I've neglected most of my activities that I love all this while, neglected all my luvly frens in cyber and reality, M sorry for what I did and I really regretted it, thinking what had I done to my own life, and its not worth at all doing all those things that hurt me more.

Berakhir sudah perjalanan pahit yg moralle lalui in 2009...........mudah-mudahan yr 2010 will make me a stronger and better person.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

4 comments:

rasp said...

sis, i truly doakan tat this year will be a beautiful year for you...
miss you dear!!!

lily lotus said...

happy new year sis :)...may all the love & happiness be with us

Moralle said...

rasp, thanks dearie, same to u n miss u to :)

lily lotus, same-same to u sis, insyaallah...

PerantauSepi1306 said...

happy new year to you too sis... not that late for the wishes i hope.. anyway... you definitely look slim lah in most of the pics... :D