Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR .......

To all my dahlingsssssssss...................HAPPY 2010

Moralle doakan kesahjeteraan dan kebahgian untuk semua, AMINNNNNNNNNN........

"Another fresh new year is here...Another year to live ! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give!"

"This bright new year is given me To live each day with zest . . .To daily grow and try to be My highest and my best!"

I have the opportunity Once more to right some wrongs, To pray for peace, to plant a tree, And sing more joyful songs!”

3 comments:

rasp said...

Happy New Year Darling!!!!!!!!!

wishing you'll have a wonderful and bless year!

take care!!

Gembo said...

Mrs G:

Happy New Year to you too!

2009 was when I met you n the Voguers for the first time, followed by Mr G's ordeal, lots of tears, happiness and challenges..

Let's pray for a great 2010!

Me, Mrs Taj said...

happy new year sis..lama tak dgr cite from sis..

take care and start ur new life ye..tak mo sedih2 lagi..usah diingat kenangan yg lalu..mulakan 2010 dgn tahun yang ceria!!

take care

p/s blog more