Monday, January 28, 2008

MONDAY AT WORK

Hmmmmmmmm, Monday, its always monday blues for some people, like me, hehehe. But today I felt rather happy, chatting all the way with my new frens from the blog sambil work, rasa macam best got to know these young girls, felt like I hv known them long. Sibuk-sibuk sok sek ngan them to ask about KL hotels, n they helps me a lot, tapi tak confirm lagi where to stay when I go KL in March. Got to serve a few more hotels recommended by them before I make my decision. Bz chatting, keja tak abis lagi, well anyway, keja memang pun will never finish at work or at home, sama jeeeeeee. Well girls, thanks for the company ya, hope to c u all one day in KL or u all come holidaying to Singapore.

7 comments:

applepie said...

dah dapat otel dah..? i plan tuwun spore lam bulan apr or may..kalau sempat, we can meet... :)

applepie said...

www.kl-hotels.com/hotels/bukit-bintang.htm
moralle, cube check link nih..mybe can help u to find a suitable hotel for u n family...

Moralle said...

Hi aple, thanks for visiting my blog. Wow happy nye u nak turun Sin :) for bz ke holiday, or do u hv any relative here in Sin. Make sure u let me know if you r coming down k so we can try to meet.
For Hotel lum decide lagi, thanks for the link, nanti i try surf, cheers.

applepie said...

my fren ader kat sana...derang kawin ngan singaporeans..last year i penah tuwun skali..tot dis time kalau tuwun, nak lepak sentosa island laks..sajer g holiday...ehehe..i tgu u letak chatbox nih..snang sket.. :)

Moralle said...

Oooo ok, Sentosa Island ok gak, i pun yg Singaporean jarang ke sana, expensive place dahhhhhhhh, teruk lah I ni, masih tak leh nak taruk Chat Box, geram sungguh, still trying, tak tau silap kat mana, sabor eh, nanti dah ade senang sikit chatting.

pearl'E.J said...

oooo nak pegi kl ehh? tak jadi datang penang dah ker?? hihi.. :D

Moralle said...

Memang pun nak ke Penang, tapi ingat nak pegi KL first than from KL we drive up to Penang. Nanti if all confirm, nak tanye EJ camna nak ke Penang from KL, ade map tak, hehehe.