Friday, January 25, 2008

MY NEW MITSUBISHI LANCER



Tadaaaaaa, ni lah my new Lancer, c my hubby, posing sakan kat keta dia, eh keta I, well white is now our car, dah puas use colourful colour, now we go for white, as long as hubby rajin nak maintain, I no problem, tukang pakai je, hehehe. Anyway, I am soooooo happy, hubby bought me a new car, normal plate. Well before that our car week end car je, tak leh pakai suka hati, weekdays 7pm to 7am, wkend like Sat, after 3, of course Sun dari mrng leh pakai. Very the limited lah, I pun tak leh nak drive to work. Now we change back to normal plate car, leh pakai anytime of the day. Happy sangat-sangat. "love u cayang" thanks a million.

Nanti i upload my old car k, just for show, my old Toyota Altis, the so called wkend car. Walau macam mana pun berjasa gak keta ni.






No comments: