Friday, January 4, 2008

BEST BEST NYE.........

Today masuk office, satu manusia pun tak de, I reached office at 845am, they had sea trial today, so lenggang kangkong I kat opis sendirian. Since morning my work pun I lum touch lagi, I baca blog kengkawan sana-sini, do my own things first lah, nanti jap lagi leh lah start my work, alah lagipun bukannye slalu kan camni, tak de orang, ambil kesempatan lah beristirehat menenangkan minda :) for sure after lunch all will be back in the office and me will be bz again.


Talking about lunch, I hv a date with hubby today, hubby work in the afternoon, so as usual lah, we will spent time together for lunch, kalau dah beranak penak ni slalunye its difficult for us to spent time together, hubby pulak tak suka tinggalkan budak-budak unnecessarily, whatever it is, he insist we bring the kids along, that's him, unless memang lah tempat tu tak sesuai for kids, or the kids are at school, barulah I ade chance to berduaan with him. That is why if I need time with frens he is not against it, and me to will not forbid him from going out with his frens, but so far he seldom went out with frens leh except playing football after work during the wkend, cuma I je yg slalu jugak ade itu dan ini, ok lah tu, asalkan I tau jaga diri kan, and tak pernah abaikan tanggungjawab I as wife and mummy. But I will normally do it during the wkdays, wkends is family day, I will never arrange outing with frens on wkends, nanti hubby naik angin terus jadi beruk kat rumah, hehehehe. Ayway I would like to thank my hubby for being such an understanding husband all these years, "Thanks dear, muachhhhhhhhh"

No comments: