Sunday, February 22, 2009

...THE WORK-OUT...

Seriously I need to loose some weight, my doctor dah complain weiiii.........my last check-up 2 weeks ago........."U put on so much weight for the past 2 months, what happened"......."did u keep to your diet, did u exercise"...

Diet???????? I just smiled.........exercise, yes I normally work-out during the weekends doing my housework, this is the conversation with my doc during my last check-up.

Definitely doc marah bangettt with me, so I hv to look after my diet and weight, my next check-up in 2 months time, I need to show improvement, especially my weight.

Yesterday as usual in the morning bz sending Aqil to n fro Madrasah, marketing than send Arin to Madrasah.

I didnt cooked, bought lunch than zzzzzzzzzzz sambil nak wait for time to fetch Arin from madrasah at 5.30pm.
Hubby came back at 6.30, we all dah get ready with our attire to go brisk-walking and jalan-jalan menghidup udara petang.

From my house we brisk-walk round and round, naik bukit turun bukit, than we went to Mandai Tekong Park to have a proper work-out there.

This is one of the place at my area yg ramai orang datang to jog and lepak-lepak, very windy and nice view

At the hill-top, nice view kan, overlooking the highway

I hv a bit of heart problem, so I cant really jog, I have to brisk-walk, hubby teached me a proper way to brisk-walk and for a start, I did 3 rounds yesterday at the track, than work-out a bit at the gym area at the park.............oooooo so syokkkkk......terasa betul lemak-lemak ku terbakar.

At Mandai Tekung Park, the gym corner

The best, after work-out, we went home to wash-up, than went out again to hv our dinner..........hehe after work-out makan lah pulak..........camner nak kurus badan, hehe...........we went to our usual lepak corner at E-kampung seafood.

My favourite, Kway Teow Kerangnasi goreng Tempura x 2 for yana, aqil n ayah

Arin with her nasi goreng Kerang

Today I woke-up, aduhhhhhhhhh my whole body ached, slowly I did all my housework, cooked etc and etc. Late afternoon I dah felt better and already made appt with hubby to go for my 2nd day work-out.

Hubby came back from work, he zzzzzzzzzzzz dulu, we went to Mandai Tekong Park after Maghrib. Today I managed to do 6 rounds of brisk-walking + the gym work-out.

Yesszzzzzzzz I felt so much better today compared to yesterday. I planned to work-out at least twice a week, insyaallah, so when I see my doctor in two months time hopefully the results will be better.

7 comments:

Ceera said...

takutnye kalau kena marah dengan doc kan..

dan dan tu insap nak gi exrcise.. hehehehe..

PerantauSepi1306 said...

yahhh, yahhh... cepat sis.. kaisk turun sket seblum jumpa doc next visit ;D

rasp said...

wah sis, next time see u pics dah selim gitu..tapi tul lah sis, we have to jaga our health kan :D caiyok sis caiyok!

Shopaholic Mama said...

gosh Kak, the kway teow looked yummy - my fav!

Moralle said...

ceera, yg tak beshhhh kenek bebel lah, hehe...


ps, yeszzzzzzzzz...


rasp, hmmm jaga ek, tapi makan tak jaga camner nak slim mlim ni, hehe..


sm, it is delicious, next time u turun woodlands I belanja k, very the superlicious tau, tak try rugi lorrrr...

Anonymous said...

bestnyerr kerang tu,terliuqq la..

Moralle said...

nemo, syoknesss tau laling, hehe....