Friday, February 22, 2008

Benciiiiiiiiii............. Tapi apekan Daya

Snap gambar ni semasa kat keta this morning, Aqil masih tak boleh bukak mata

I m not in the mood to update my blog today, but dari duk pikiak pasal nasib ni, lebih baik story mory sikit. My anger was from yesterday evening. Saat saat nak packing to go back, i received email from my boss, the email says :


"Mariah can you please prepare appt letter for this guy ?????????????, he will be joining us next wk on monday as a Service Manager, his basic salary will be S$ ????????????? "


Damn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , u know why am I so angry???, this guy basically had no experience in this line, and he is drawing higher than me, I yg dah nak abt 5 yrs with the company, the difference soooooooo much. That is what I am angry about, I m really angry with my boss yg berat sebelah. Can't he c and observed that I hv put so much effort in my work, and this is how he treated me. Even though there is an increement before n future, but it will take few increments for my salary to be level with this stupid guy, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gerammmmmmmmmm, gerammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :(


So itu lah dia yg buat I tak de mood sesangat today. When my boss came in this morning, I dont even greet him, malas pun nak c his face, when he ask me questions, i answer pun tak tengok muka dia, I think he did sensed something is wrong, he tried to create conversation with me, but I dont care gitu. I really ignore him today.
Lunch I went out to the bank and do some errand, macam mana marah still hv to do my work. Last minute my sis called, need my help to send my son to school, she is not well. So before i bikin keja-keja tu suma, i swave to my sister place to send my son. Happy kecik tu, "yeahhhhhhhhhh macam stress" c lah my son pun realized yg my face ni lagi stress. I pun make him happy " No lah, ibu tak stress, ibu happy face kan" . Ini lah kurnian tuhan yg sangat berharga, "anak", bagaimana berdukanye sekalipun kite, when we c their face, kedukaan itu akan lenyap untuk sementara.


My face yg begitu stress today

Aqil at school

Hmmmmm, itu lah yg I nak citekan today dalam blog I ni, betapi benci dan sedih dengan keadaan sekarang, hopefully this will not spoilt my weekend.


"Happy wkend to all"









1 comment:

Ceera said...

gitu ke citenya kak...

apa lagi, ugut la nak benti keja.. mesti bos akak gelabah... suh dia naikkan gaji!!!