Monday, February 18, 2008

THE FRIDAY UPDATE

As mentioned in my last wk update, there are few things that had been arranged, but so sadly ): me stuck at home with the kids over the wkends, all that had been planned was cancelled, hubby had to work OT from Sat till Sun. As a result, we did not go anywhere, except that my niece & nephew from JB came to our place to collect their computer that I had help to purchase. The rest is me doing housework and teaching the kids at home.










Tengok mambang 2 ekoq ni, bukan main relaks kat umah busu, anyway, photo taken by Aqil. My anak sedara is the guy, my sis 2nd son from JB, tu binik depa, makin kembang pulak lah si minah ni.


But then on Friday, the bday celebration was still on, here are the pictures that I hv taken :







My gift to the bday boy, he is so crazy with orange colour, so Nizam hope u like the orange NIKE bodyfit.



Aik minah kecik ni pun nak pose, anyway its to celebrate her belated bday, both bday falls in Feb, so sekaki lah posing





Bday body posing alone with his bday cake, happy nye, oh maklumlah dapat PSP dari ibu tercinto on his bday







Nizam, me and Mastura, my sis 3rd daughter





Haha, ni lah my sis family, my sis yg pakai tudung itam tu belah belakang, on the left hand side tu Hisham with his wife, they got married last year early Dec, masih pengantin baru lagi kot, tak ketinggalan my 3 kids



These photos were taken during Hisham wedding in Dec, 2 mths back








No comments: