Friday, February 1, 2008

BORING DAY

Dont know why, but I felt down and bored, something is not right, but not sure what. I hated this feeling, feelings that make you felt moody and restless. Nak sakit kot, my body aching, my throat gatAl, eeeeeee the feelings is really tak shok. MY FEELING TODAY IS LIKE ROJAK, SICK AND ANGRY.

I had mee siam for lunch, felt very hungry, I went to the canteen and grab a packet of mee siam. Macam malas nak bikin keja, padahal keja melambaK sungguh, just looking at it make me sick. Best nye my new frens yg di seberang tambak, most of them holiday today, 3 days straight with the wkends. Kalau i yg holiday confirm tidur 1 day bayar niat. Maklumlah sejak dua menjak ni tak cukup tidur.

I was kind of piss off with SINGTEL (one of S'pore communication and internet service provider). I called them earlier to check on their promotion for internet services. My home broadband is expiring next week, curent i'm using PAC NET, so thought of changing my plan. Other providers when I called, they r ok, the moment i spoke to one of SINGTEL customer service, I felt so not welcome. She was not friendly at all, what a woman, you really make my day, I dont think you are fit to be sitting at that chair of yours, NOT CUSTOMER ORIENTED AT ALL. Uzur kot pompuan tu, or just cant be bothered. I had never experienced this with SINGTEL, this is the first time. Well whoever this girl is, hopefully, she will change for the better. Lupa pulak nak amik her name, leh I antar complaint letter ):

Hmmmmmmmm k lah nak pi tidok jap, hehehehe boleh gitu, nak buat keja jap, or may b gi membelit jap ah.

Happy wkendddddddddddddd to all and to meeeeeeeeee.


No comments: