Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIDAY - WKEND AGAIN


















Muka orang boring yg berada di dalam kereta semasa jam, tapi sempat berposing dengan muka yg bored


The wdkend is here again. Few things had been planned over the wkend. Tonight we will be celebrating my nephew bday at my sis place, will take photos of the handsome bday boy and the celebration. Nothing fancy, just a family get together.

Wake up this morning, wondering what to wear to work, dont felt like wearing jeans and T, so I sneaked into my daughter wardrobe, and pinjam her long blouse. Hahaha, mother and daughter has the same size (my 1st girl), imagine how chubby she is until I can wear some of her clothes, not all though. So here I am at work with leggings and long blouse from THIS FASHION.

This morning I was late to work again, not because I overslept, but because of the jam. Most of the company had started work again since yesterday, so the road that I always used was jam with cars, sooooooooo many cars. And the taffic light, so fast changing from green to red. It had started again, the road is jamming with cars. I thought I can be at work early today, but I reached office almost 9. Luckily my boss is not in early today, if not I have to answer to all his stupid questions. But so far, he never really query me if I m late, he knows the route I always took is jam, he himself will pass by that route. So no issues lah.

Had a meeting with my boss this morning, few things to do and follow-up. As usual, bad debtors, manpower matters, blah blah and blah. All this issues had been a routine matters to follow up during my meeting session with him. The rest of the day will c how, though tonnes of things to do, but today is Friday beb, relax lah kan, tak yah nak overworked.

Going out later during lunch to buy a present for my nephew, but still thinking what to buy. Few things in my mind, actually few things to buy, including my own things.

Till further update, "HAPPY WKEND TO ALL"





3 comments:

Ceera said...

happy weeken kak..

pergh, satu saiz ke ngan anak.. sonang la cam2, leh pinjam meminjam...

pearl'E.J said...

wahaaaa senang ler cenggitu yer... boleh share2 baju dgn anak.. hehehe...

Happy weekend akak.. :)

Moralle said...

Ceera, EJ, anak akak yg 1st badan leh tahan gebu, so kalau cari baju size either M or L. Kalau S gerenti tak leh masuk, mak nye lagiiii, haiiii.