Monday, July 28, 2008

.............AQIL EXCURSION.........

Usually I woke up at around 6.00am before the girls go to school and sometimes after Sholat Subur I will go back to sleep. Everyday when hubby go to work the wife still sleeping, so much of the Isteri Mithali, hehehe....

But today, need to sent Aqil to school at 7.45am sharp. My boy is going to the ZOO, school excursion. I woke up at 5.20am , prepare breakfast for everybody. After hubby and the girls went out I woke Aqil up. Its difficult for him to wake up so early, but when I told him, "Aqil going to the ZOO today right, faster wake-up if not you cannot go" than only his eyes wide opened.

As usual, he needs his energy booster first (milk) than bathed him and gave him honeystar for his breakfast. He still looks very sleepy but excited too. Had to give him his puff this morning caused he was sneezing heavily and coughing. Just in case, so I gave him the puff.

By 7.30am me and him are all ready to go. He reached school excactly at 7.45am. The excursion bus are there and the kids all looks so happy, all looks super excited.

I waited a while for the bus to leave, bus left at 8.10am, I can c how Happy Aqil is by looking at his face from the bus window :)

Ater the bus left than I left to work..................






10 comments:

Ida Naziri said...

suka lah aqil dpt gi zoo dgn kwn2
blk nnt mesti bercerita kan hehehe..

Moralle said...

Idashah, tu yg nak kenek pasang telinga betul-betul, mesti banyak story mory dia.........

rasp said...

wah gorjes lady u today!

mesti aqil byk nak update u today kan, iyelah dpt kuar dengan frenz, pegi zoo lagi..hehehehehe.. then balik mesti tired *ihiks*

Moralle said...

Rasp, dah 40 dearie ***ihiks****

I kenek prepare my ears for him tonight, story mory dia mesti tak habis sampai hubby balik malam nanti, hehehe

Mommy Lily said...

wahh syoknye aqil...ada amik gambar kt zoo tk?..

i like the ah lek punya story tu...haha

Moralle said...

Mommy, gambar tak der ler.......

Ni lah namanyer numerics composition kan, leh try do it kat opis pulak :)

Anonymous said...

can see the excitement in him..hehe..sis u jgn tido plak dgr story dia *_*

Shopaholic Mama said...

did you bring spare clothes for him tak? last time, the kids went to zoo, kat sana kan ade small pool so the kids pun berendam kejap! but dont know now ade pool lagi ke tak.

Moralle said...

Rillys, he very very excited, gerenti I tak leh lelap mata, kalau terlelap nanti merajuk :)

Moralle said...

Mama, the pool is still there tapi nampak dah polluted gitew :)

Spare PE attire in the list, so I dah pack kan siang-siang....