Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IN LOVING MEMORIES...............

Today mood the same as yesterday, a little bit better thou. Trying to keep myself occupied with work till end of the day.

Sadness in my life melanda terus menerus. One after another. I tried to look happy, cheerful but my heart is fulled of sadness and I felt miserable most of the times. At times hubby need to comfort me like small kids longing for someone to listen to me and caress me. I am very lucky to have understanding and loving husband who knows what I need and when I need it.

I am sad enough thinking about my brother behaviour that I cant tolerate at all. At times or almost everytime when I read about people having good times together with their parents, celebrating Bday, mothers or fathers day, cried on their parents shoulder when they have problems. I missed all that, I missed my mom and dad. How I wished I could turned back the clocked and made my parents happy like other parents. There were lots of sad memories, hurtful memories between us which I will always remembered for the rest of my life.

I really hope that arwah my parents dapat merestui my life now and hoped that they had forgiven me sebelum mereka pergi. Being the youngest in the family, I know and they knows it too that I hv never menyusahkan mereka, anything I want I will get it myself, susah senang it will be me alone and will never get them involved.

Like what others felt about their parents, I felt that my parents is the best in this world, pasangan yg tegar mengharungi kehidupan walau apepun rintangan yg mereka hadapi.

Hubby came across my mum & dad photo in one of our album. This photo of them made me want to post entry yg sedih ni, caused I missed them so so so muchhhhhhhhh.....................








8 comments:

rasp said...

sis, be strong k..mmg our parents the best kan! I am sure that you would have made your parents proud of you..cherish the sweet memories you had together and the mistakes we've made..we learn from it..take care ya...

hope you'll feel better soon...

Al Fatihah to both ur parents...

Ceera said...

kak.. baru2 ni asik entry sedih je...

kalau saya ada depan akak skang nie, saya hugggggg kuat2 tau...

takmo sedih2..

mak ngan abah akak tengah berbahagia di sana.. jangan lupa sedekahkan yasin kat dorang ye kak..

Moralle said...

Rasp, those were the days, when they r still alive, regretted what I hv done but I m very proud to have parents like them. I know they have forgiven me, but memories made me sad lah dearie.

I wanted to get better, wanted to get out of this sad feelings, its torturing me already ):

Moralle said...

Ceera, ah ah lah yang, dah dua hari ni sayu je hati akak ni. Sedih melanda tak sudah-sudah lah pulak.

Thanks for the hugsssssss.....

Insyaallah, akak akan slalu sedekahkan mereka dengan surah-surah Yasin.........

Shopaholic Mama said...

Sis, dont be sad ok! Hope you will be ok by next week (blow the candles!)

Moralle said...

Mama oh mama, the saddess week for me ):

Hope I'm back on track before I blow the candles next week :)

Anonymous said...

akk nape? de smthg nk share..?
x mo sedey2 k..
ur parent tgh bhgia kt sn..


muahhxxxxx

sy pun rindu sgt kt parent sy la.. ='(

Moralle said...

Nemo, thanks laling, trying my very best to forget the past. Ni week sedih for me, tapi dah alhamdulillah, tak nak sedih-sedih lagi, muachhhhhhhhhhs.....