Thursday, July 31, 2008

..........BACK AT WORK.............

Dear all, million thanks for the doas' for Aqil speedy recovery. Alhamdulillah he is recovering, today most of the redness at his feet and hand was gone. His throat ulcers is also heeling, he can talk properly, pot pet pot pet non stop this morning when I called him at Umi house. He says "Ibu mulut Aqil tak sakit lagi, dah baik, Abi bought for Aqil big sword". Felt a big relieved to hear Aqil cheerful voice over the phone :)

As for me, lots of things to do, whats left behind 2 days ago and the workers salary. I Just came back from the bank to cash out $$$$ for the workers.

But than I have to return twice to the bank. This morning when I was rushing things in the office, collected the chq from my boss that need to cash out, I didnt check-it than went to the bank. Wahhhhhhhh I was so very happy the bank was not crowded at all, in fact I went straight to the counter to cash out. After I wrote my name and IC no. as usual, I pass to the CS, than she looked at me.

CS : "Is this yr personal chq"
Me : "Nope, its company chq"
CS : Sorry Mem, u cant cash it out, the chq is not sign"

Goshhhhh!!!!!!!, the chq is really not sign, what am I thinking, ya ya only want to cash out the chq, but its not sign. Hmmmmmmm quite angry at that moment, my boss overlooked on it, and me to didnt check it before I left office.

I left the bank feeling malu and irritated to. Went back to the office, get the chq sign than return back to the bank, lucky its still not crowded, but still need to join the queue. Waited not long when its my turn, the CS looked at me again, but its not the same person.

CS : "Mem r u the signatory"
Me : "No I am not, its my MD"
CS : "I need to verify with your MD, can I hv yr IC please"

What is it again this time. It took her almost 15mins to verify and back at the counter. She says the signature doesnt look the same with what they hv in the system. OMG!!!!!!!!! what are they thinking, I'm trying to imitate my MD signature. My goodness, this is another bank that I hated, UOB. Had bad experienced with UOB to, but its work related not personal. Well, what to do they are just doing their job, I cant get angry over this issue, its my boss that I should get angry with. Every time his signature sure got problem, not consistent at all. Because of his signature I always hv problems with Bank, not only UOB but DBS to.

After all done, I drove back to the office feeling tired and lethargy. What a day at the bank ..........

Now bz with other works and dont even hv time to eat lunch yet, probably hv to skip lunch today.....

P/S sowie I dont even hv time to blog-hop yet, will do it once I hv the time, Hv a great day ahead to all, muachhhhhhhhsssss........................




7 comments:

rasp said...

Syukur alhamdulillah he is recovering! happy bangat! mesti byk story nak convey nanti kat u kan sebab masa sakit tu tak leh ckp hehehhehehehe..nak qada balik tu..

i guess u letih bangat sebab tu overlooked the signatures!!

after this sis, u rest tul2 k...one more day then weekend!! take care!

Moralle said...

Rasp, today wen I called him jer dah banyak story mory, n he told me about the ZOO excursion happening, nanti I blog about it, still hv to hear the ending of the story.........

Tau tak pe kan, letih sampai overlooked into it, this wkend is for sure nak relaks habis habisan, insyaallah :)

Ceera said...

hehehe.

pengalaman buruk lagi kat bank, =P

eedany said...

syukur alhamdulillah... aqil dah semakin sembuh...

semoga akak selalu happy ya.

:)

Emilia said...

alahamdulillah... nice to hear u r back n aqil is getting better! cheers sis! :D

Moralle said...

Ceera, akak rasa bank ni semua nyer camni, maklumlah namanyer pun bank kan, security comes first, but menyusahkan orang :)

Moralle said...

Eedany, thanks dearie, akak pun rasa lega jugak Aqil dah recovering, if not kalau dia yg sakit, hati ni tuhan jer yg tahu.

U take care to n b happy always :)


Ted, thanks laling, alhamdulillah, dia dah back to himself, makan pun dah selera, tapi story banyak sangat belum habis cite lagi :)