Friday, May 30, 2008

MY NEW FREN............

We went out for lunch cum window shopping to SunPlaza, now its we not me already lorrr :)

My new fren is a bubbly and friendly girl, I didnt met her when she came for interview, I was out for a meeting. She was chosen because she had experienced in Marine, we had advertised, conducted interviews before, none was successfull. At last the position was filled and closed. Hopefully she loike working with me and will stay on.

Hi, I'm Matilda

We didnt really buy anything, window shopping and just bought 1 or 2 things. Than we bought our simple lunch at Old Chang Kee and Ice blended Soya Milk with Pearl.



I bought Squid head, sodapppppppp

Shampoo for my daughter, new Nivea deodorant from Avocado-extract , refill compact powder and ZA lipstick for me

Its raining heavily here at my office, boss had already chow to attend meeting. So I hv time to update a bit, chot chet with Matilda enjoying our Friday.

Hoping everyone had a good weekend. For me as usual I will be visiting my brother during the wkend, and also have plan to go to Expo Centre for Robinson Sale.



"HAPPY WEEKEND"





9 comments:

pRincESs_N said...

happy weekend too sis

Moralle said...

Same-same Princess :)

rasp said...

wah! sudah ada kawan leh chot chet chot chet, mamam, jenjalan and shoppin moppin ek *ihiks*

have a great weekend too ...

Moralle said...

Ah ah lah yang, lama tau work here tak de girl fren, 5 yrs lorrr. Now dah ade kawan tak lah so bored kan, kenek kaki pulak bagus, very joyful girl.

U 2 hv a great wkend dear...

Aien cute said...

akak pun pakai lipstick ZA.. wah! lynn pernah try ngak pakai ZA tu, ok ngak lah... shine n ada lembapan. Tapi tak tahu lah dah pergi mana?

Ahaks~

Blushwax said...

Robinsons sale! Hehe...this weekend pun I nak attack segala sale. Hehe...but mainly furniture shops. You have a good weekend sis!

Moralle said...

Aein, ZA is one of the lipstick brand yg akak use, I loike the natural colour.


Hi Raf, wahhhhhhhh how's yr shopping over the wkend, mesti best kan.

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Sis, so did you go to the Robinsons sale tak?

Moralle said...

Hi Mama, tak pergi lah yang, tak de mood, mood shopping tak de lah, wat about u????