Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NAK LUNASKAN HUTANG.........

Wow what a title, tapi bukan hutang ape pun, I still hv pending Tag that I'm suppose to do, so Ted akak nye hutang dah selesai lorrrr, sorry dear for lambat sangat nak bikin this Tag.

1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if u hate wearing red. If u cant find one, u still have an option. Either post ur significant other's photo or your child's photo, if u have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why u were wearing that particular day. Was it ur birthday? Is red ur fave color or was it the shirt that u first saw in ur closet that day?

Thou red is one of my favourite colour but I dont really hv that many photos in red, hope this will do lah for the tag.


Special pose from Aqil and Ibu for Auntie Ted

This photo reason for wearing red, cause I just bought it and Ted its at Jusco Tebrau City


This is my family theme during Hari Raya 2007

My nephew wedding last year in Dec, theme is red so sedondon all family members in red on that day


Thats it utang dah lunas, I m not tagging anybody, dah banyak pun bloggers did this tag.





4 comments:

Emilia said...

hi sis! thnx for doing it :)
n thx for the special pose!
wah! aqil n mama very d vogue ngeeee...
i suke pic yg ur nephew wedding tu.. one hepi family wearing red...cantik!

Moralle said...

Oh Aqil more vogue dari ibunye tu, pantang di suruh. All of us adik beradik, anak-anak sdara all in red during the wedding, sampai pelamin n all the deco in red.

rasp said...

red looks lovely on you laling. Berseri gitew. Aqil the eveready supermodel..i loike...

Moralle said...

Rasp, thanks laling. I think most people will looks lovely & lively in red kan, menyerlah segala-galanye, or red for good luck.

Talking about Aqil being the eveready model, I intend to masukkan dia contest for kids model, boleh tak agaknye, nak kenek kasi dia pose yg chun-chun before I mail the photos to the agency, the contest in in Aug.