Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FRENS.....I M BACK WITH A SMILE......

To all my dear frens who cares, thanks again for all the lovely words given during my sadness moments......... even thou we hv not met and we only knew each other through blogging, but I m so touch with all your support and concerned.

I may b over sikit about this tiff that I had with hubby, sampai nak publish kat blog, but I just felt relieved with words I received from frens out there.

Cant describe my feelings to them, but this is for Ceera, Rasp, Shopper-mama, Apple, Blushwax, VP, Aein and Nasaz, with love from me, Moralle :)

Glitter Photos

6 comments:

rasp said...

Syukur semua dah smooth sailing..
Small matter and anyway, that's what friends are for dear..
Btw, tq for the lovely glitter graphics.. i simpan kat my blog...

Shopaholic Mama said...

Yay Sis Moralle, I hope everything is fine now. Don't worry, just let it go here in your blog & we will give you our shoulders to cry on (virtually only!). Some men just don't understand how we women feel!

Moralle said...

Rasp, alhamdulilah all r back to normal, n the kids r happy 2, ibu n ayah tak masam muka lagi, hehehe.
Keep the glitter dear as long as u can.

Hi Mama, ya things r better now, for sure war dah over, the shoulders given to me is so much appreciated dear. U know what, sempat he says, "Ni mesti gaduh pun taruk kat blog" hahaha, serve him right, sapa suruh cari pasal kan.

Ceera said...

momantai la kak.. akak tengah sedih2, weols kat sini happykan, time weols sedih, akak pun ada tolong happykan...

=)

Blushwax said...

Hi sis! So happy that everything is fine for you now. Tak payah thank you semua lah.....we're all here to support u eventhough virtually only. Takkanlah only gd times we visit ur blog kan. Keep on smiling!

p.s: maybe I've passed by u at causeway pt b4...small world. Hehe.

Moralle said...

Raf, its nice knowing there are people out there u hv never known and met before cares right, anyway next time u pass by me again u must tegur I,ok.