Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BLOGGING & ME.................

Tonight after watching sinetron Cinta Fitri I just felt so bored terus on PC and recky-recky bloggers blog, satu persatu ku tuju, ternyata dalam masa yg begitu singkat aku telah merapatkan silaturrahim dengan orang-orang yg tak pernah aku kenali dan jumpa. Before I thought blogging is a nuisance, buang masa, but the day when I created my blog and when I had frens visiting it, I felt that what I felt before is soooooo wrong, there is nothing wrong with blogging and in fact its making me more happier now with frens all around.

My blog might not be the famous blog that everyone wanted to visit but I still had frens who wants to read it, comments and even felt that there are someone out there who cares for you.

The first person I met which I knew from blogging is the green girl, CEERA, I met her when I am in KL, and she brought with her these other 2 bloggers, NEMO and AEIN, i was happy I am able to meet them, sambil menyelam minum air, even thou I am in KL with my family for holiday, hubby was so understanding to let me meet my frens there.

I wanted to meet other bloggers, when the time is right, insyaallah. Hopefully I can meet my Singaporean bloggers which I think its easier for me to meet them, oh itupun if they want to meet me lah, if not its ok with me, some people wants their identity to be a secret, I cant force them to meet me, I m only saying if I hv the chance. Then I want to meet my JB bloggers, tak ramai pun, ade lah kot 1 or 2 gitu, insyallah kalau masa mengizinkan. Last but not least the rest who knew me through blogging. And I really wanted to meet RASP, someone who had given me lots of advise and caring sangat, RASP hoping someday we will meet ok dear.

So this is it, blogging world, shall I say I m addicted to blogging, nooooooooo its just spending part of my time here with frens that are far from me but all around me.





9 comments:

Emilia said...

yess sis!! if u coming down to jb let me know k! we can meet n story mori :D

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Sis, I am paying your debt tag later. Dah ade idea pagi2 buta ni!

Moralle said...

Ted, ok dear looking forward to meet u n yr beautiful family, cheerssss.

Mama, ok, kalau lagi banyak idea u type je all, btw, I went to Taka yesterday, grab something, will blog nanti. Did u go shopping mopping or not????

Blushwax said...

Meet up! I want! I also feel the same way about blogging. Oh oh...how about makan and shopping session? Hehe.

Moralle said...

Raf, best nye if u sudi, now we hv to pujuk Shopper mama, makan n shopping session, best kan, bila agaknye kite nak meet.

rasp said...

RASP IN D HOUSE!! yes i'm back! hehehe if ada peluang, insyaAllah kita akan jumpa..

"ikan di laut, asam di darat, dlm blog juga they all jumpa" *confusion* hehehhehehe

me too feel the same bout blogging and bloggers - frenz to be more accurate...

Moralle said...

Rasp, Insyaallah, satu hari satu ketika kan.

Blushwax said...

June School holiday? Hehe...itu saja time I free boleh gallivanting suka hati. Hehehe. we must find a way to pujuk shopper mama!

Anonymous said...

sy mmg nk g sn kak,jmpa dan rs masakn akk,tp x tau bila,insya allah,kita kn jmpa gak nti k..muahhhxxxx