Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BEST BEST NYE...........

Today I m all alone in the office, they are out at sea doing sea trial. Boleh lah I relaks-relaks kejap before I start with my work yg tak habis lagi. For sure they will be back after lunch and I will b bz again as usual.


I hv lunch date with hubby today. As usual when hubby is on afternoon shift, we will spent time together. Biaselah kan, bila dah beranak penak, hardly we can spent time berduaan gitu. My hubby pulak will never like to leave the kids behind unnecessarily, whatever it is, we have to bring the kids along unless the place is not for kids or if the kids are at school. So if ade kesempatan, we will make do with it lah. I like to go out with my own frens and hubby pun tak pernah against it, cause he knows who I am, ibu mithali, hehehe :) vice versa, I am never against him to meet his frens, but so far tak de pulak, dia lagi bapa mithali. Sometimes after work during the wkend, he will play football with his working colleague, itupun we will join him, nak beri semangat. But as a mother I will never plan my outing with frens on wkend, cause wkend is family day, so no wkend with frens for me. I dont mind taking leave just to go out and meet with my frens during wkdays, okay kan skali skale, kalau after work, time very limited, so kenek lah pandai sendiri kan.


I think its understoodlah that it's not easy being a wife and mother, we need to know our limit, jaga maruah kite sebagai isteri demi suami dan anak-anak.


Ok sampai nanti I will update my dating event ngan hubby.






3 comments:

Ceera said...

bila dah ada anak, memang susah kan nak spend time together... cam bercinta cam dulu2... tapi bila ada masa tu, jangan dilepaskan,.. hehe

Moralle said...

Betul tu lah yang, masa berduaan ni bukan slalu dapat pun bila dah berkeluarge, so bila ade peluang harus lah di nikmati sebaik mungkin :)

Aien cute said...

betui tu ceera.. pas dah ada anak memang susah lah nak berdua2an macam tu, tapi kalau dah ada peluang haruslah teringat2 masa zaman bercinta dulu...hahahaha

Ahaks~