Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAG ACCOMPLISHED..........

Thou I had a bz day today, I still want to blog, who cares, janji work jalan kan. As for my son Aqil, he is recovering, alhamdullillah, tenteram hati I at work.

I still want to accomplish my tag to someone. To Shopper mama, this is for u k.

This year will be our 19th Anniversary, alhamdulillah our love are still strong and its getting stronger and stronger each day. I guess its good also for me to do this tag, to c how strong is our love.

"What I love most about my Man"

  1. He loved my nagging, I hv been nagging for the past 19 yrs, that's the most important things of all.

  2. When it comes to cooking, oh btw, I loved cooking and baking, he never critized my cooking, its always good and nice praises from him, Iknow its nice, so I expected it already, hehehe.

  3. His passion for us, I mean me and the kids, as it says "wife and kids are no. 1".

  4. When I m sick, he will take care of me, I m being pampered, no cooking, no house work, no no to all, except relaxing.

  5. His loving and generosity towards my families, nieces and nephews, and of course all my cucu-cucu. He cant be compared with other pakcik, "Pak busu is the best", I still can remember my nephews & nieces praised towards him.

  6. His lips, I love his lips, tak yah elaborate lah, malu seyyyyyyy, ahakkkks.

  7. His understanding, even thou I' m a mother of 3, he knows I need a break from being a mommy & wife once in a while, being with frens, no such things as u r married, u cant mixed around with yr frens anymore, that is totally not him. (This do happened in some marriages)

  8. His naughty words and actions made me laugh and happy, no wonder we have been together for almost 19 yrs.

  9. He bought me new car so that his loving wife can drive to work everyday, yahooooooo, no more wkend car for me.

  10. Last but not least, all about him lah I love, afterall he is my man right.


Okay Mama, hope I dah answer yr tag, wahhhh fening jugak nak bikin tag ni, dok 1 corner brush my brain. I'm not tagging anybody, had visited few blogs, banyak tagging going on, so relakssssssss lah dulu.


2 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Sis, excellent praises for hubby. I yg hutang you tag! Nak tulis reason why hutang panjang sgt, so i will do it in my blog entry

Moralle said...

Mama, 19yrs kahwin pun still difficult jugak for me to think of all these, next time nak think yg tak best pulak about him, boleh gitu.