Friday, April 11, 2008

WINDU TAU................

Suddenly mood windu pulak datang. I lagi sedang di landa kewinduan, I am a person who treasure moments with all my hearts, that's me, since young, after married, after having kids, and till now.

I missed my sis at JB, my anak-anak sedara at JB, its almost 2 mths I didnt visit my sis. I missed her cooking the most, she always cooked my kids favourite dishes when we are there, she cooks like my mum, for information, I ni anak yatim piatu, my sister in JB and here in Singapore lah tempat I mengadu dan bermanja. Sometimes I missed my mom, I missed her love, her caring towards me, the days when she nagged at me for being so nakal, kasih sayang yg tiada bandingannye, kasih seorang ibu. (Oh god, tears are falling when I type this entry)

I m very closed with my sis here in Singapore, she took care of Aqil since 4 mths old. We are not in so good terms before, biaselah lah kan adik beradik, but alhamdullilah since Aqil was born our relationship had grown very strong, as I mentioned my sis lah tempat I mengadu dan bermanja. My brother in-law, he is just superb, greatest brother in law, I cant even compared him with my other 2 brothers. They really showed their love and concerned to my family. "Thanks Abi, Umi for the love you have showered us " - Oh my kids call them Abi & Umi.

Recently I met bloggers frens in KL, 9/3/2008, still freshed in my mind, I went to KL for holiday and dah berjanji with Ceera to meet her, not only her, she brought along Nemo and Aein. 3 great gals, I love them, even though its my 1st time meeting them and they are so much younger than me, I dont seems to be out of place, I felt young too at that moment, mengimbas kembali semasa zaman remaja dulu. May b because I m the youngest in the family, and I dont have younger siblings, so that is why I cherished the moments with these young gals. Dont know when can I c them again, not only them, perhaps other bloggers to. Hoping Ceera cepat-cepat get her passport and they will come and visit me in Singapore.


The gals I've met


So itulah sesi windu I pada orang-orang yg I lagi rindu right now, I'm thinking of going to JB tomorrow after my daughter NPCC parade to visit my sister and hoping that one day I can meet the gals again, insyaallah.

10 comments:

Ceera said...

me to windu kat akak gak tau...

nanti saya wat passport ok, tungguuuuuuuu... takpun mana tau saya turun jb ke kan, leh la jumpa2 situ kan, hiks..

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Sis, family bonding is important. Like between me with my sisters & brothers, we call each other almost daily. Saja kacau2, tolong Singtel sekali!

Anonymous said...

rindu akkkkk jugak,
rindu nk lepak2 cmtu lg..

tq a lottt cz rindu kt sy..ahak..
lebiuuuu

rasp said...

I too believe family is the greatest treasure of all... when they are still around, treasure & cherish them with all your heart before it's too late...

Hope u gonna have a great week ahead...

Moralle said...

Ceera, cepat-cepat wat passport n come down to Singapore. Nak harapkan akak ke sana, ala hai, paham-paham je lah, i bukan pun single u.

Moralle said...

Hi mama, me to kalau dah tak de work kat office, kacau my sis yg kat rumah, ade je lah yg nak di bualkan, ngumpat sana-sini, hehehe, nak harapkan brother alahai jauh skali, we r not that close anyway, my 2 sisters je lah yg I slalu contact, the other 1 in JB pakai sms je.

Moralle said...

Nemo, tu lah akak rindu n miss u all, cepat-cepat lah mai sini k.

Moralle said...

Hi rasp, tu lah yg sepatutnye kite lakukan right, no matter what families pun important jugak, especially me yg dah jadi yatim piatu ni, pada sapa lagi lah nak bermanja selain suami and anak-anak kan.

Aien cute said...

hehehe... windu kat akak ngak, sorry akak lambat comment! coz pc dah gila sikit. bila time nak comment tu macam lambat jer view. Just boleh baca ajer! tapi mesti tak sempat nak comment!

sebaik hari nie ada kesabaran nak wait... sekurang2nya dapat comment 2, 3 crita pun jadi ar kan. Tapi nak wait tu macam lambat jer! geram tau..

Nanti kita pujuk ceera tu cepat2 wat passport.. windu nak ker singapore jumpa akak yang sporting gitu! muah.. muah...

Moralle said...

Cepat pujuk jangan tak pujuk k, muachhhh