Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LATE ENTRY AND I CANT SLEEP.......

My eyes are still wide open, I had a good afternoon nap with my son early today. I was on urgent leave, went to office, I 'm there about 30mins than I rushed home.

Monday night Aqil had his stomach flu again, I was worried it will continue the whole night but after giving him the vomit medicine, he slept till morning. This morning he doesnt look to good, he wanted to drink milk, so I made about 4 ounce for him. On the way to my sis house, he looks very pale, especially his lips, so I dah rasa satu macam but still went to work, I had asked my sis to call me if he vomits again or anything that goes wrong. Belum sampai office, my sis called my hp and told me that Aqil vomited again. Morning je dah 2x he vomited, once kat depan rumah my sis when I send him than 1 more time at about 9am. So I told my sis let me reached office and settle those important things dulu than I will rush home.

While rushing all my work yg important je, I called hubby office and left message with his operation manager to inform him that I will sent Aqil to hospital. I'm at work but my mind cant concentrate. I called my sis again to check on Aqil, sis told me that he is sleeping and he had fever, he also looks very pale from face to toe. After hubby got my message, he called my hp and told me that he is taking urgent leave and had asked me to wait for him at Umi house. I left office about 9.45am and rush home first to change. When I reached home hubby pun baru reached home.

We rushed to Umi house, when we reached Umi house, he had just woke-up and playing with Abi. I packed his things and proceed to KK hospital A&E for children.

Aqil looks very pale, tak de mood ibut still nak snap his photo

Hubby lagi tension driving, at 10+ highway still jam

Lucky tak ramai orang, wkdays and early morning, so quite fast jugak lah the waiting period. The doctor said that may be the vomiting re-occur because it is not totally ok yet, stomach flu will at least take 1 week to fully recover. And Aqil dah makan macam-macam so may be that also caused the problem, pasal the stomach baru nak baik kan. I m glad that he didnt suffer from dehydration, if not for sure he will be admitted. After about 1 hr observation we were allowed to go home and the doctor advised that Aqil cant take any solid food for least 8hrs.

Reached home I gave him medicine and alhamdullillah he looks better. Tu yg I dah penat sangat, lepak with Aqil from 2pm sampai nearly 5.30. Hubby pulak bz cuci car at carpark.

Tomorrow I m going back to work, macam nak apply cuti lagi but I cant, banyak sangat kerja yg tertinggal and furthermore I will be on leave again this Friday for my own medical check-up pulak.

Entry ni ends my eyes pun dah kelat, timing bagus betul, NITEEEEEEEEEEE to all.

4 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Morning Sis - Kesian Aqil. If kids kena sakit gini, we must be extra careful & don't take things to chances. Lucky KK tak ramai, selalunya must wait quite long. You take care too, nanti jangkit pulak!

Moralle said...

Hi mama, he is recovering, looks fine today, lucky my boss ni understanding if not I dont know how agaknye, but the kids at KK yesterday sumanye rata-rata same problem, vomiting, I rasa kalau midnight onwards mesti crowded, ya I hope I wont jangkit pulak cause kalau I dah sakit kesian the kids right.

rasp said...

Hi Moralle, hope aqil's recovering. Guess you will have to pay extra attention to his food intake this few days ya. You pun kena jaga diri juga..
I doakan all of you in the best of health..

Moralle said...

Rasp, thanks dear, alhamdulillah he nampak better, but he is loosing weight lah, risau I.