Thursday, April 10, 2008

I BOUGHT THE GIFT........, ITS ME & ME

I bought the gift for my sis, thanks to all the 4 bloggers yg sudi sent me the suggestions, tak sangka, suma nye mengena pulak tu, but I can't tarik balik what I say right??? mine tak de dateline, tak de yg keberapa baru dapat gift, so all the 4 kenek lah tu. Kalau 10 yg antar, kenek lah I antar balik 10 gifts, ooooooooo, banyak tu, but anyway, treat it as a frenship gift okay gals. So gals dont forget to send me yr address to my email, mariah@geminimarine.com.sg, I malas nak log in to yahoo or hotmail, so I kasi my company email add je.

********************************************************************************

Today is soooooo tiring, on top of works yg berlambak di depan meja, I m so stressful with myself. There are lots of personal things that I need to do and complete but I just dont hv the time to do it. What am I going to do with myself. Some of these things had been ding dong ding dong for soooooooo long, hai bila lah agaknye nak completekan. Even my wishlish pun tak complete lagi, wonder when can I get what I want.


My hands are tight, I just cant get anything and do anything at one shot right, looks like I hv to berserah je pada takdir, I will try to complete those yg ding dong ding dong and kalau ade rezki dapatlah semua yg dihajati.


Why am I writing all these, I hv nothing to blog actually, but suddenly je all the thoughts about what I should do and must have jump out from my mind, so at least ade lah jugak sumting for me to write.






8 comments:

Ceera said...

beli apa kak???

Moralle said...

Aikkk, baru post olang jauh dah comment ni. Adelah yang, tak lah grand sangat, something she can use because I still remember she is looking for this, even kirim when I went to KL, so kebetulan I saw it when I went out for lunch and akak pun tak hesitate to buy. Nanti I snap the pic n let u c k

rasp said...

Nanti post lah gambar hadiah tu..i sibuk je nak tau..hehehehe

Btw, Moralle IT'S THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNTS..lagipun i sincerely nak tolong you .. so, i rasa tak yah lah you nak antar kat i that frenship gift.. i'm in kl, jjjaaauuuhh tu... tq anyway!!

Moralle said...

rasp, its ok dear, tak kisah lah sangat pasal jauh ke dekat kan, yg penting ape yg di janji harus lah di kota, nanti I feel guilty lah pulak, besar atau kecil, mahal atau murah,yg penting kan as u say, IT'S THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNTS, so its my thoughts to all of u.

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi sis, like Rasp said, we just help you for fun only. But you can help me to do the Tag (in my blog but entah betul ke tak I tag tag ni but lantaklah!) Tks in advance!

Moralle said...

Gals gals gals, tak best ah camni, me not keeping my words gitu tau.

Mama, ok will visit yr blog n check-it out k.

Ceera said...

muahssssss... akak dah kasik dah hadiah kat saya hari tu, cukup la...

Moralle said...

Itu lain, tu 1st time kite meet, bila nak meet lagi ek, Ceera cepat lah apply passport, kalau susah u all drive up to JB, we meet kat JB je n stay at my sis place, tu pun if you all ok with it, hehehe. Anyway about the gift, tak pe lah yang, I will be buying it anyway for all 4 of you, nanti kasi akak address k.