Wednesday, April 9, 2008

YG MELUCAHKAN.........TAPI GEDIKS BANGET

No doubts I'm very bz today, but still sempat nak memblogging, I want to blog sumting yg melucahkan, its for fun je okie.
All Singaporean need to submit Income tax by 15th April. Everyday hubby dok membebel to me, cause I hv not submit it yet. Ape je lah, hari-hari nak remind tau, kalau submit early pun bukan nye dapat lucky draw ke ape, I know lah wen to submit. I told him everyday at office pun I very bz, I only hv time to update my blog je okayyyyy.


So today he sms me again to remind, "Ibu dont forget to submit the income tax", I replied, "Okay will do it later today".


During lunch, I pun log-in to mytax-portal to do the submission, actually tak lama pun nak submit, less than 15mins je, saja suka delay-delay. My hubby pulak, he dont like to delay important things, to him do it ASAP, kan sonang. Dah lepas update I pun sms him to let him know lah, nanti sibuk send me reminder lagi, mak bosan ok. This is the part yg I mentioned earlier, yg melucahkan sikit k :)

Me : I hv submitted yr tax, u hv to pay me $25 for my work, every yr I submit for u I tak charge, rugi, u ask outsider to do pun they will charge, so this yr I will start to charge u

Hubby : OK thanks, no problem, nanti ayah kasi $25 n also dessert to enjoy night time

Me : Ye eleeeeeeee, hmmmmm best jugak, dessert, I loike


(Amacam, gediks tak conversation between wife n hubby ni, mak sokaaaaa, it makes my day, okayyyyy)

Nak posed gedik sikit ah

Lepas bersms, I pun start to eat my lunch, dengan berselera skali walaupun i just ate 2 pcs of balance biscuits and orange for my afternoon dessert.

Orange yg juicy

4 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hey same here. I also just submit my own tax returns just now only at 3plus. Hubby already submitted his early in Feb pasal he doesn't like last minute too!

Moralle said...

Guys suma sama agaknye kan, tak suka yg last minute, but us ladies, suka yg last minute, kalau shopping, mesti nak tawaf dulu, at the end baru leh decide, right mama.

Ceera said...

hehehe... senyum je saya baca tau, =P

sangat bahagia..

Moralle said...

Ceera, jangan senyum-senyum simpul, nanti tergugat iman, hehehe