Friday, October 31, 2008

...FAREWELL LUNCH...

We had farewell lunch yesterday, not me leaving yet :) its one of our Tech. Young guy, joined us for 6 mths than decided to leave the company to join MNC firm.

Boss wants me to choose the venue, since at my work place ni not many place to choose from, its so called tempat Jin bertendang, I chose Swensen at Causeway point.

All of us went including the workers, before that I told them to change to proper attire, biaselah workers ni kan, if u tak inform them nanti ngan work pants and T-shirts they all pakai.

The 3 China workers terkebil-kebil tak tau nak order n eat what, I tak teringat yg they cant read English or speak well, so terpaksalah I orderkan for them. And also I hv to order something yg they biase makan, western foods of course they tak suka, I ordered spring chicken for them + plain rice, hmmmmm habis jugak dia orang bedal.

The rest of us ordered our individual set, me as usual my fish n chips. I tak berani nak snap photos of the foods and us, my boss sitting beside me. When I snap my fish n chips uols know what he says, "u r just like those Korean tourists, eating also must take photo" ):


I looked at him, "oh is it, I didnt know Korean tourist took photos of foods that they eat, must be for their blog, hehehe"

After lunch, all went back to office, except me hv to queue at UOB to cash out workers salary.

Yesterday baru reached carpark at home, my BIL called, hubby nyer brother, he's on his way to my place to sent my VS perfume that I ordered from him. My BIL work at Changi Airport so he has special discount for all duty free stuffs at the airport.

When my VS running low, I will call him to order for me, staff price very cheap compare to price u buy outside. I ordered 5 bottles from him but only get one, the rest will be next week.

Anyone interested to buy, I can get the special price for uols semua :)

I love this purple colour, love spell, nice smell






11 comments:

Me, Mrs Taj said...

ooooohhhh...i love swensen's ice cream!!! lain dr yg lain...

Moralle said...

mrs taj, yup u r right, sodap kan sis :)

rasp said...

oooo ke situ gak akhirnya...

continuation to ur ayat "like myself lah boss, this is for my blog too" ngehehehehehe

sis, i tak pernah smell VS lagik tau...bau dia camne ek..fruity ke, strong ke...ermmm 5 botol tu, leh bawa mandi skali tu *ihiks*

Moralle said...

rasp, haha patutnyer i replied gitew kan....

VS ni not bad jugak, macam2 smell ader, but semua pun tak strong, baunyer macam fruity pun ade, but its very romantik smell lah sis....hmmm nanti i keep 1 for u k....u try dulu...i kan nak kenek mandi bunga, so I mandi VS perfume jer lah :)

Shopaholic Mama said...

Sis, how much is the VS? Kat Mustafa Ctr ade, my fren bought$19.90 per bottle. My niece bought in US for only $7 (after conversion). Tapi leceh nak beli byk coz heavy!

Moralle said...

mama, kat Mustafa Ctr kan 23, mata i kero ker, hehehe....staff price my bro dapat for 12 jer :)

Erinsza said...

hi sis, I tak tahu bau VS mcm mana yek. ok ke.

tak pelah I jeling2 jerlah.

klu kat sini ade confirm I dah rembat 5 botol sekali.

Moralle said...

erinsza, bau nyer okay its not very strong buttt lomantik gitew :)
Cuma tu lah VS ni the smell tak leh lah nak tahan 1 hari so kenek bawak yg travel nyer, so satu hari feel fresh...

Eh kat saner tak der ker........KL ade kot ...

Kasawari said...

lor baru kerja enam bulan dah berenti dah ker budak tu.. he he

ermmm apa brand perfume ni ek..

Moralle said...

kasawari, orang muda brother, tak bleh take pressure....

perfume nyer Victoria Secret...best giler brother...

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

sis,
my hubby like love spell ni so much tau..ade ke kite yg beli..dah tu die plak yg pakai hari2..huhuhu..sabar je la...