Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...ALL ALONE...

Hi uols, hws yr day so far, mine pretty bored, I'm all alone in the office.........boss not in, the guys are out attending to customers, and my Matilda is on leave today, she will be back next Monday.

Matilda is bz preparing for her ROM Solemnization this Friday, we are invited to attend, she is going to hv a small celebration after the ROM, the venue is at Sembawang Country club, one table had been reserved for us, it will start at 2pm until 4pm. So office will be empty from 2 onwards and hopefully after that my boss would be generous enough to let us go home straight :)

I'm supposed to go out a while to Aqil school for Parents Teacher meeting, but I cant since nobody is around except for the China worker at the workshop. Lucky hubby is on afternoon shift today, so he will attend. Actually bagus jugak, since Aqil start pre-school, this is his first time attending it, biar dia tahu hw his son is doing at school sendiri, normally I will update him n now let him update me pulak......

Today, I hv to rush a document out for my boss, he gave me last week and told me that I can take my own time to finish it, but yesterday night he sms me to expedite the document by today, giler ker ape si tua ni, uols c hw small the wordings is, and I hv to re-type it back, there is no soft copy to edit, no other way except to re-type the whole thing. KO sey like this......... ):

I've started almost 1/2, hopefully can finish it by today.


GTG now, hv to finish up my typing, at the same time testing my typing speed yg dah berkarat ni, cheerssssssssssssss....................

16 comments:

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

wah sis...eila kalo bab menaip ni..mula2 ok..pastu malas..mata berpinar tgk huruf..kalo nombor...ok je..

rasp said...

skali skala mmg patut biorkan hubby kita take over kan :D

on ur mark, set go...hehehehehe gud luck sis with the typing, i know u can do it...mau berpinar mata after finish typing *ihiks*

KiKiHanakO said...

fuhhhh pjgg woooooo...

sis...mis u ahh

Moralle said...

eila, ni dah malas lah ni, kalau nampak no, for $$$$$$$$$ laju jer kot :)


rasp, ah ah betul sis, sek kiter jer nak bikin kan, hehehe...dah go ni sis, dah nampak double jer all the wordings...


kiki, halo laling, mis u to ni, muahhhsssssss...panjang lebar now akak nye mata dah kero....

Me, Mrs Taj said...

kociknya tulisan!!!!!!!!!! klu me jd akak la kn, me kasik je blk that doc to him...wak wak wak..(esk terus boss anto surat srh resign saat tu jgk kn?) huhuhuh

Moralle said...

mrs taj, ni lagi strain giler sis....mata dah berdouble-double....hw i wish i can throw it back to him :)

zie said...

Oh my god...the writing is so small.

Challenging task nie...

Moralle said...

zie, very the small, font is 6 tak salah, aduhhhhh, kenek pakai magnifying glasss :) challenge mata lah sis ni..........

a-as said...

hi sis moralle..chayuk!chayuk!
in japanese gambatei!gambatei! ;D

Shopaholic Mama said...

its ok Sis, slow & steady, sure habis. actually, die die must habiskan..hehe

Moralle said...

a-as, hmmm mesti nak caya kan, tak caya ape lah pulak :)


mama, yes die die must finish, if not I die........wakakaka :)

attyfir said...

salam....atty pun sesorg je selalu kt opis..

Moralle said...

atty's, actually best kan sis sorang2 ni, leh buat keja sendiri kalau tak der kejo lah :)

Lady Dyla said...

tu mcm length nk uat major assignment tu

Moralle said...

dila, really major assignment sis :)

Lily Satrina ® said...

► sis moralle, just like any athletic pursuit, typing is a skill that honors speed and accuracy.

► you type semua tu kah? whoohooo...bow to you..thats pretty amazing, that is not berkarat at all..

► anyway, I type reasonably fast. NOT! hahhahah..

► now this was all on my tiny laptop keyboard if i was on a real keyboard again for awhile I am sure it would improve a bit.