Thursday, November 13, 2008

...MISS MY GIRL...

I dont intend to post anything tonight...........cuma kerinduan mengusik jiwa ):

I really missed my girl right now, an ego mum, I dont want to tell her that I missed her when she called. Baru 4 hari but I felt so long to wait till next Monday for her to return.

We hv never been far apart this long, the most 1 or 2 days when she went camping, but now it felt like ages.

Since yesterday I only talked to her once, she called me last night, Singapore time 8pm, tu pun kejap jer, but today she didnt call me at all ):

I wonder what is my daughter doing right now...............kak Yana, if only u know, how ibu miss u soooooooooo much.

I'm still waiting for her to call today, hopefully she will call later.



9 comments:

~ Lady ell ~ said...

sis,insya'allah tk de apa2..kalu hari ni tk sempat...sure esok die call.

neway,ell doakn yg trbaik utk u'ols sefamily..dnt wrry 2 much k .she'll be just fine...

sis,u tk cre yarh...

rasp said...

sis, jgn lah risau sgt k...esok lusa mesti dia call..probably she's having a pretty hectic but enjoyable time..and i'm sure she's missing u tooo...

smooochhh take care ya sis..

Lady Dyla said...

insyallah xde apa2..

maybe bz with activities kot...

Me, Mrs Taj said...

me prnh melaluinya...waaaaa

Erinsza said...

yelah sis mesti risaukan & rasa rindu pulakkan hehehe tak pe dia ok kat sana tu.

PerantauSepi1306 said...

misti jadual kak yana padat tu... tak sempat nak calling.. rindu2 juga, but u also take care, k.

Moralle said...

ell, thanks sis...


rasp, ah ah i think so pun, tapi still windu windu ):

dila, agaknyer kot ):

mrs taj, tu lah kan, terasa kerinduan if camni berjauhan kan sis...


erinsza, windu sangat ngan yana ...


perantausepi, thnks sis,

attyfir said...

betui tu moralle..atty pun kalo akak takde rindu..tp kalo ade bergaduh je

Moralle said...

atty's, lumrah kan sis, berjauhan rindu, kalau dah dekat sik nak bercekau...