Thursday, November 6, 2008

...I M OKAY...

Oh ya, I m okay, I just need that 1 minute this afternoon to release the tension......not work, not frens.........its someone who I respected so much and someone that I thought I could rely on, who can be there for me when I need one, mother love..........yes a mother love.

News that I heard this afternoon made me burst with anger and never thought that someone I respected so much stood so low now in my life...........I lost my respect towards her, I'm just going to shut for now, I'm too tired with all the drama that she had created. It has been 19yrs, I had enough of it.

Whatever it is, I'm not going to let her ruin my life n my family and I hope that one day she will change for good, insyaAllah.

And at this moment, how I wished my own mom is still around so that I could run to her n cry on her lap, I missed every moments spent with her, mudah-mudahan roh mak di cucuri rahmat, AMINNNN.

Thanks again to uols, I m feeling ok now, I'm not going to let someone ruined my life dengan kata-kata kesat dan tomahan yg tak bermakna.




16 comments:

rasp said...

hepi to hear that u are feeling better, byk istigfar & bersabar iye sis...if nak jerit lagi..no prob ... by all means...:D

Lady Dyla said...

glad to hear that u r okay...
:)

Me, Mrs Taj said...

no sedih2 k? everythigs gonna be fine..hopefully..take care sis!!

sW33tdARLiNG said...

anything just let it go! x simpan2 dalam hati, takde pekdahnya...

manusia2 yang tak berkaitan dalam keluarga & kehidupan kita ni, kita jangan ambil peduli mulut & hati busuk mereka...

attyfir said...

salam..

Moralle said...

rasp, ah ah dear, I dont want to feel sad because of what happened, allah maha mengetahui, so tunggu jer balasan dia....thanks for the wonderful evening last night :)

dila, I m okay dearie, thanks...


mrs taj, tak nak sedih2 lagi lah sis, besok kan dah wkend :) me to hope allah berikan petunjuk pada orang yg suka tengok I sedih ):


afkar'z, u r right sis, buat dak jer lagi better kan, thanks ya sis :)


kty, salam sis :)

nasazfrog... said...

ha bagus la kalau keadaan dah kembali ok... kak ceria2kan diri anda di pagi jumaat ni heh.. :) luv u.. :)

mummysyafie said...

sis..ada masalah ke..

lega bila u dah ok..

Blushwax said...

Hey sis, hope you're feeling better. Be patient sis, I'm sure one day this will be resolved and that person will realise her wrongdoings. Banyak bersabar ye!

Moralle said...

nasaz, alhamdulillah, pagi jumaat ni nampak cerah yang, luv u to :)

mummyshafie, ader masaalah kekeluargaan sikit sis, alhamdulillah moralle dapat mengatasi nyer, thanks sis :)

raf, insyaallah selagi sis bleh bersabar I will, Allah tu kan maha mengetahui kan sis, thanks ya...

PerantauSepi1306 said...

great to hear that u can beat the prob instead... keep it up and may you always have happiness in ur life, k..

~ Lady ell ~ said...

kdg2 bila dengar kwn2 sedih kite pn rasa nk turut sedih..tp bila u kata dh ok...yuk! kita brgumbira...

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Sis, hope you feeling better now. from the way you describe it, I rasa mcm yr MIL or SIL aje - you know its been 19 years! I may be wrong thou. Anyway, just dont let 'her' actions affect you.

Ps. tks for yr email/concern!

Erinsza said...

errrm rupanyer personal problem adatlah tu sis, don't give up. ok

I selalu di sisi SIS.

Moralle said...

perantausepi, thnanks so much sis...insyaallah mudah-mudahan Allah permudahkan perjalanan kami :)


ell, yesssssssss no sad2 kan sis, hehehe :)


mama, u got it right sis, tak der orang lain yg can make me this mad...and I'm sure I wont let them ruin anything in my life...that is my promised :)


erinsza, thanks sis, so touch :)

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

sis..dah ok ke..alhamdulillah..pedulikkan kata2 org..kalo dilayan..kite yg tensi!