Monday, March 31, 2008

KELAM KALIBUT...........

Woohhhhhhhhh, tak sangka sempat jugak update my blog today, betul-betul instant update tau, was very bz the whole day today, my colleague pun on MC , I hv to cover a bit of his job lah, hopefully he will be back in the office tomorrow.

Macam lipas kodong I upate my blog, I need to rush home today, ade hal sikit, I tulis pun asal boleh je lah, if there are typo error, whoever reads it, betulkan lah sendiri k, ni kes nak cepat. I dont want to delay updating it, nanti dah basi lah pulak, hehehe macam leh di makan kan. Actually takut all the idea yg I nak write gone, I ni nowadays cepat lupa, maklumlah, keja kat opis je tak habis kan.

I rasa bersyukur sangat, I dapat mengatasi masaalah stress I ni, tak tau lak camna ek, I didnt go for any therapy, tak sempat nak pegik pun, melainkan shopping je. I just take the nasihat from hubby, he just want me to be patient and ade lah lagik yg he omelkan to me, so at the end of the day, what he told me is all true, I need to try to overcome all this stressness or obstacles yg akan I hadapi at my work place. It will be for quite sometimes until we have all the right replacement candidates or me got a new job. So I harus bersabar, HARUSSSSS.

K dah nak chow ni, 5.30pm sharp I akan terbang balik ke rumah, cheersssssssss to all.






No comments: