Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MONDAY ENTRY

I was on MC yesterday, tak masuk office pun berdering-dering my HP. Bosan betul lah, tak boleh orang nak rest kat umah. If not my boss will be the budak-budak office, ade je yg nak tanye tu lah, ni lah. Sampai I naik bosan I off my HP. Selagi tak off, I will never get to rest in peace. I went for medical check-up yesterday, since the check-up took almost 1 day, the doctor gave me M/C to cover it. At the end I only spend about 1/2 day at the clinic. Reach home about 2pm, since my son is out at school, i put everything away, and take the afternoon nap. Felt very tired after the test and everything, alih-alih sadar dah 4.45pm, kelam kabut get ready to fetch Aqil from school. His school ngan my house very near, adelah abt 10 mins walk. After fetching him from school singgah a while rumah Umi, my sis called ask me to collect Chapati that my brother-inlaw bought. So malam semalam my dinner with the kids is Chapati, 1 each for us, ok lah tu, sekali-sekali tukar menu, makan chapati pulak. Hubby tak de at home, so selamat lah, I dont hv to cook dinner.

No comments: