Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PROMOTING MY SERVICES

I've always have this interest and ambitions to become a wedding planner, but of course freelance. Its not easy to go into this so call business, your PR need to be good. So far, alhamdulillah lah jugak, adalah jugak yg menggunakan my service. I hv posted slide pictures of hantaran which I hv done, hopefully by doing this, ade banyak lah lagi enquiries yg akan datang from couples or anyone yg akan melangsungkan pertunangan or even perkahwinan. Not limited to hantaran sahaja, catering and pelamin, or any other enquiries related can be arrange and discuss. Please email me for any enquiries at moralle@hotmail.com or just leave messages in my cbox :) Insyaallah me will do the best on your special day.

(More slides will follow-up on hantaran and pelamin)


2 comments:

pearl'E.J said...

ohhh akak wat wedding planner ehh?? utk singapore jerkk ker akak??

Moralle said...

For the time being pelamin kat Singapore je, tapi for hantaran kat JB adelah lah jugak few times akak bikin, kengkawan anak sedara, tunang n kahwin.