Friday, March 7, 2008

WEEKEND AGAIN ............. CUTI CUTI CUTI

I nak cuti panjang ni, so banyak sungguhhhhhhhhh kejo today. My mind is set for holiday, so bikin keja pun macam tak de mood gitu. But still hv to do gak lah, as I mentioned again and again, I hv no choice.

My boss cracked a joke with me this morning, siottttt betul, I leh lupa lah pulak :

Boss : "u r going to Malaysia for holiday"
Me : "Yup"
Boss : "U didnt hear the news"
Me : "Nope, what news"
Boss : "the news that came out in the sms, the JI guy Mas Slamat is in Malaysia, banners all over"
Me : "Is it, not that i know off"
Boss : "Ya, its says , "SELAMAT DATANG"

With that aku macam nak maki muka dia, siot kan, I ade received this funny SMS about Mas Slamat the JI, and ade gak forward to whoever lah I knew, at the end me yg kenek mainkan balik, kurengggggggggg. Ape mood agaknye si tua ni, nak joke-joke ngan aku pagi-pagi. Anyway, tersenyum simpul gak aku after that, macam kelakar lah pulak si tua ni this morning.

He left the office and wish that I hv a good holiday and to enjoy myself. Ya ya of course, I will, so do not disturb me, my hp will be off okay, no office call, dont want to do anything with work until next Wednesday.

Enough of the updates, I need to finish whatever I can, still have another 2 1/2 hrs more to go to rush things. Ok then, cheersssssss to all n happy wkenddddddddd.









2 comments:

pearl'E.J said...

wahhhhhhh.... lama ehhh cuti2 kt malaysia.. :)

nanti jgn lupa tepek gambar bebanyak tau akak.. :D

Ceera said...

mintak2 la kita dapat jumpa..