Thursday, March 27, 2008

MY FATE..................... & WHAT I WANT

Guess what, I am supposed to be on leave today but I hv to be in the office. Last minute my leave has to be cancelled. Due to some urgent matters that need my attentions. Anyway I dont want to talk about my work, it sucksssssssssss afterall.

Lets talk about me only. I am actually still not in the mood to blog, to post comments or ape-ape je lah, tapi I can't, I miss reading frens blog, miss to update my blog, walaupun tak lah ramai sangat orang yg menjenguk tapi I still need to update it, tak de story pun mesti nak update. Blogging ni dah jadi separuh dari kehidupan I gitu, tempat I luahkan perasaan dan I can write anything I want to without people telling me what to do or how to do it.

Before I tak pernah terfikir untuk berblogging but when I came across few famous blogs while surfing the net, I felt that I too want to do this, may be it can make me happy somehow, and its true, it makes me felt happy and sometimes wanted. When I got to know different people all around, and people who wants to be frens with me, I rasa sungguh happy and when they read my blog I rasa teruja sangat, ya lah walaupun my blog ni bukan lah yg terfamous or bukan lah ramai sangat pun orang yg berkunjung but it still make me feel great. Reading their comments, kata-kata perangsang dan nasihat from them, its great, its really great. That is why I rasa I hv to update it everyday selagi I masih hidup dan bernyawa. Who knows my blog will be like them someday yg dah beratusan peminatnya. Everyday I m counting the nos. of visitors visiting my blog, hmmmm soka mak tengok no. tu hari-hari bertukar. But my expectations tak lah high sangat, cukuplah kalau I dapat bloggers yg wants to be frens with me, where we can chat, comments each other, rasanye tu dah membuat I happy.

Sometimes in life, ade yg kite cant share with others, terlalu personal, but sometimes u want to share it with others, u need their comments and nasihat so its easy for you to decide what u can do with it. Sometimes comments you get might be hurting, but you hv to accept it, tak semua akan berikan comments or nasihat yang jujur, ade yg akan kutuk u, condem u berhabis-habisan. This is the risk u hv to take, namanye pun blogging. It happens everyday, banyak blogs yg I read yg mengalami kejadian seperti ini, dan inilah masanye kite beri kata-kata perangsang to them yg mengalaminye. What are frens for right ??????

Well hopefully, I will be able to continue blogging and share my life story with others out there yg sudah ataupun yg akan menjadi kawan I di blogging world ni, Insyaallah.



2 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Me too at first I've got no confidence blogging coz I am quite an introvert & reserved in person but I could express myself better by writing. So I rather pour out my sentiments & let out any frustrations by blogging. Its sort of like a therapy & I feel contented in doing so even thou takde org baca. If got comments either good or bad, its a bonus. Any criticisms just telan aje.

ps. i learnt from Redmummy that we need not have word verification if we have a blogger account so you can take out the wv thingy but its up to you.

Moralle said...

Shopaholic mama, ya its true, we can let go of anything that we like, self therapy gitu kan. If not for others to read its for us to let go of our feelings yg best or tak best, who cares right.