Monday, September 29, 2008

..HI HI, ANYBODY AROUND...

So quite today, is anyone out there still working or blogging..........hmmmm probably most of uols semua dah balik kampung or dah otw dalam perjalanan..............

I'm still working today, really no mood to work, but really lots of stuffs to do.....going to the bank lagi later on....for sure crowded today kan dah 29th.

Just a quick update on my wkend. My Cik White dah berkilat okayyyy, cun melecun, with the price paid, its really worth, my hubby fren really did a good job. Now every 2 mths we will polish the lancer, already told hubby fren to do it every 2 mths once.

Sat I went marketing, ya ampun, the market was very crowded betul, I thought I ajer yg belanja early, but ramai jugak orang yg dah berbelanja untuk masak di hari raya nanti, pasar dah macam shopping centre penuh sesak. Alhamdulillah I got what I wanted, everyting dah di beli except for prawns which I will buy from Sheng Shiong supermarket, its a bit cheap lah dari kat pasar.

So balik pasar dah kepenatan, relaks2 with Aqil at home while waiting for Arin to come back from Madrasah. Kak Yana will finish at 5pm, hubby will fetch her. Arin reached home, terus pakaikan ibunye inai sambil me fall asleep. We are supposed to go in to JB before buka puasa but last minute my sis called ajak we all buka puasa at her place. We all siap2 and at 6.30 we went to sis house.

After buka and solat Maghrib, we pun bergerak masuk JB. Alhamdulillah tak jam, heran lah pulak, both custom tak jam. But yg jam kat Angsana, jam teruk until hubby has to find other alternative to go to Angsana. While nak tunggu my fren we all pun jalan2 dulu, bought few things , around 10pm we met my fren. Settled with her yg nak di settlekan dan bergerak balik from Angsana around 11pm. Way back to Singapore only jam at Singapore custom, but not so bad, we reached home around 12.30am.

On sunday pulak, hubby work for 1/2 dah only. After work he fetched me at home, we went to Sheng Shiong to buy prawns and drinks for the Lebaran, collect cakes from my fren than went home. Hubby send me home than bawak Aqil and the girls to cut their hair while I kat rumah bereskan ape yg patut. Cooked for buka puasa, sambal telur, fried paru rempah and fried vege. Hubby pulak bought Spring Fried Chicken.


After buka, hubby layan F1 while I layan sinetron "Cinta Fitri" sambil iron my curtain yg nak di pakai lebaran nanti. The girls pulak studying for their exam.

I pun sempat jugak sangar my kelapa untuk di jadikan kerisik for my rendang. Kerisik a bit leceh, so I rather do it first.


Well, thats the quick update which I hv over the wkends.... tonight will be bz for me at home. Plan to pasang all the curtains dulu than prepare the ingredients to masak for tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be more bz, need to cook, kemas rumah, all these need to finish before 10pm because I want to watch rancangan Lebaran 2008 at Suria channel.

Not sure if I will hv time to update, if time permits I will definitely update, to uols semua, once again, selamat bercuti raya, "SALAM AIDILFILTRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN"




8 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

wah Kak, nampak sah you tgh baring syok2 pakai inai, mcm Queen!

Happy Kemas kemas tmr!

Moralle said...

mama, yup very relaxing, sempat tidur pulak tu........hmmmm thinking about it macam malas, but what to do, me no maid leh :)

eedany said...

Kilatnya kereta... nak tumpang round2 singapore boleh tak? :)

Selamat Hari Raya buat sis moralle n family...

Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Ceria selalu di Aidilfitri...

Kasawari said...

wah kilat seh.. leh pinjam di pagi yang mulia tak itu lancer.. he he

tahun ni kasawari tak pun gi angsana.. tadi nak gi.. ramai gila. last2 gi deretan kat mydin jer..

dah siap2 ker semua nak raya tuh..

david santos said...

Excellent posting.
Good car. Good food and nice photos.
Congratulations!!

Moralle said...

eedany, salam aidilfitri to u n family to, yok datang singapore akak ajak jalan2 :)


kasawari, memang penuh sesak ah kat Angsana, but kite still need to go there ....

Moralle said...

david santos, thanks for dropping by.......

rasp said...

wah mmg bling2 kete u.. & pakai inai plak tu...i loike :D