Friday, September 12, 2008

..START THE DAY WITH THIS....

Morning morning, come let me teach u about Business :)

BUSINESS LOGICS

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'
Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'
Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'

Next Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'
Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'
Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'
Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'
President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'
Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'
President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

This is how business is done!!

Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can! Get Anything. But your attitude Should be positive


WHAT IS MARKETING??

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, 'I am very rich. Marry me!'
That's Direct Marketing

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, 'He's very rich. Marry him.'
That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and get her telephone number.The next day you call and say, 'Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me.'
That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink.You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, 'By the way, I'm very rich 'Will you marry me?'
That's Public! Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.<>
She walks up to you and says, 'You are very rich, I want to marry you.'
That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, 'I'm rich. Marry me' She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback


"HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD :)"

6 comments:

tiffany said...

what a great joke to start my day.... shieda first click blog akak memula online tadi, and see now i'm smiling sampai ke telinga... betul2 marketing tu... hikhik...

and bout the father yg nak jodohkan anak die tu betul2 takleh tahan la... tapi mmg betulkan, sekarang ni kalau kita adalah sumbody, and kite really got sumthing, then everything is just a simple thing.... one click, for sure akan dapat... itulah realiti kehidupan...

btw kak, i read all ur past stories m so sorry bout ur In Laws... it must be real hard for both of u and ur hubby, as well as ur kiddos... but i'm very proud sbb akak dapat tabahkan hati, and maafkan mereka walaupon hati hancur luluh...

apepon, i'll pray the best for u and ur family, and hope that all in laws akan tersedar satu hari nnt...

rasp said...

hahahahhaahhaa gelak golek2..funny laaa sis! make my day!

Moralle said...

shieda, hi dearie, hope yr mum r feeling better now :)

memang its true kan, kite mesti stay positive always, perasaan negative harus dikurangkan..

thou I think we will still hv negative feelings to...like my self and my in-laws, I'm always very negative and sensitif, but after so many yrs I thinked hard and I should changed myself to be more positive and I'm trying very hard to do that when it comes to in-laws issues, but no matter what we still r human, now I just hv to concentrate more on my kiddos, caused they r everything to me and I need to be there for them forever and ever without failed..thanks dearie :)

Moralle said...

rasp, jangan golek2 nanti ape pulak lah kata yr colleague, hehehe....

attyfir said...

wakakkaka...be positive..

Moralle said...

atty's, stay positive to, hehehe