Saturday, September 27, 2008

...THE LANCER / MY SCHEDULE...

Good day to everyone that will be surfing the blog today :)

After sahur, Sholat subuh and hubby dah went to work, I cant sleep, so ended updating my blog.....

Today as usual the kids will hv madrasah later this morning, but I cant sent them today, someone is coming to polish my white lovely dovey car. Nearly a year we all bought the Lancer, until now belum berpolish lagi cik putih tu. Nanti baik2 putih become yellowish pulak.

Hubby got a good deal for the polishing, his working colleague is coming down to do it for us, this guy is doing part-time, not sure of the results but according to hubby most of his colleagues car looks good after the polishing. Here in Singapore polishing will cost at least S$80 or it depends on what kind of polish u need. But I'm going to pay only S$60 for polish and waxing, saving of S$20............

The guy is coming down at 8.30am today and it will takes him about 4 to 5 hrs to do the polishing, lama jugak eh, tak pe lah, white Lancer tu pun really need a good touch up before Hari Raya........need it to look glamourous jugak during Lebaran............

I'm planning to do marketing after that, need to buy stuffs for Hari Raya. This year kids and hubby wants me to cook, so terpaksalah I masakkan for them....siap ngan menu yg di beri, they want me to cook Rendang, lemak lodeh and also Sambal Goreng, these 3 dishes are like a must to them. Last year I didnt cooked because MIL kasi di petang raya, but looks like this yr it will be different.........me and sis will tukar2 lauk this year, she plans to give me Ayam masak merah in exchange with my Sambal Goreng and Rendang. I'm going to buy all the dried ingredients first, the vegetables I will buy it on Monday night from the supermarket or Tuesday morning from the market.

As for the meat like chicken and beef, I dah ordered, yesterday night dah collect from my fren pun, so senang lah sikit dah siap potong lagi the daging so I tak payah sibuk2 nak potong. I need to do the kerisik for the rendang 1st, so either tonight or tomorrow will do the kerisik for the rendang. All these need planning if not nanti kelam-kabut kan, mana nak kemas rumah, nak cook, the kids pulak bz studying for their exam so I cant really rely on them......

Today we are going to JB again, biase lah to settle business with my fren before the Lebaran than probably singgah my sis house. If hubby tak work tomorrow we might be staying over kat rumah my sis than balik on Sunday.....it all depend on hubby.......if tidur rumah my sis best jugak, the kids boleh main bunga api.

Now dah almost 7am, nak lepak2 kejap before hubby fren datang nanti to collect the Lancer key than I can cabut to the market.

To all my dearest fren, selamat bercuti yer, those yg dah nak bertolak ke kampung halaman today or tomorrow, hati2 di jalan raya, supaya selamat sampai ke destinasi masing-masing......... :)


"SALAM LEBARAN UNTUK SEMUA"

6 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

wow Kak, nak order boleh tak? haha. I tak penah masak, apalagi for Raya. Pegi rumah my eldest sis aje, siap 1 table makan dulu plus tapau lagi!

nasazfrog... said...

selamat hari raya kakak ku cyg,,, makan lemang ingat2 ler kiter n dek wani d'sini yer... :)

Kasawari said...

perghh bawak lancer ek.. ermmm up sikit tambah EVO he he.. kalau lancer putih ni jalan ke JB singgah ler ke sini ek.. he he

Kasawari ada passport.. tapi LInda dan Aiman / Ammar takder la. he he.. tuler pasal.. padahal makcik pakcik ramai kat sana.. ermm nanti ler.. ada masa dan ketika leh ke sana..

sce

rasp said...

kete lancer tu pun nak gak baju raya *ihiks* baju bling bling..

i pun nak order gak leh *ihiks* i slalu jadi assistant my mum je :D
happy cooking sis!

attyfir said...

lepas ni kete berkilat dan tersenym riang..baru ler happy nak beraya...

Moralle said...

mama, nak order boleh, to be frank memang amik order jugak, tapi sejak ade Aqil not so active, unless really ade yg memerlukan, kalau u come my place leh lah i tapu for u jugak :)


Nasaz, selamat hari raya to u laling, hv a splendid raya :)


kasawari, insyaallah kalau si putih ke JB yer, cepat2 ler amik kan passport leh jalan2 my house...


rasp, nak kasi dia **blink blink** lah yang, u tak yah lah order, nanti come my place i masakkan k :)


attys, kejap jer berkilat nyer, harap2 tak hujan, hehehe...