Sunday, September 14, 2008

..WKEND IS OVER...

How time flies, tomorrow dah Monday, working day, hmmmmm I'll be bored tomorrow, Matilda is on leave, my dear fren went to Genting with her boyfren for holiday, hope she will enjoy herself, this few weeks she looks so tension, lots of works at the office for her.....

We didnt go anywhere today, relaxing at home. Woke-up quite late caused yesterday we reached home very very late. Thought nak buka puasa kat luar jugak, but Arin came back late at 2pm from the Youth camp, reached home settled her things, gedebommmm, zzzzzzzz.... until about 6.30pm........

As usual do a bit of housework, washed clothes, vac and mop the floor than after that I kadaq to watch Sinetron Cinta Fitri at 2 until 3 than baru lah kedapur to cook. Hubby woke-up later than me, just nice to fetch Arin from Madrasah, tak salah around 1.30pm. While I kadaq to watch my Sinetron, hubby pulak kadaq his sleep, he says to me dah lama tak bangun tidur lambat like this afternoon, maklumlah every day he work from morning to night and every wkend he had to work to, mencari rezki lebih sikit...........demi anak2 dan isteri :)

Today buka puasa I cooked sambal sotong, fried vege and ikan masak kicap, hmmmmm sodap, selera gitu caused yesterday we all buka fast food hubby bought before we went to JB than terus tak makan anything after that.

Yesterday we went to JB after buka puasa. We left home around 8pm. Hubby called chkpoint, its says massive jam both 1st and 2nd link. So we all nekad jer try to see how bad it is, lagipun I dah made appointment to meet my fren and to bring my sis to Angsana.

But lucky, thou the jam is quite bad, it is still moving, so we are stuck about 1 1/2 hr before we reached Singapore Custom. In JB clear habis, alhamdulillah we reached Danga Bay to meet my fren around 9.30pm. Settled things with her than kite pun proceed to Angsana. By the time we reached Angsana it's already 10pm, nasib baik tak jam pulak nak masuk car park, agaknyer banyak orang dah balik, but tak jugak, masih ramai orang kat Angsana.

We jalan2 at the bazaar, cuci mata to c all the raya cookies....macam2 bentuk dan warna, rasa sana, rasa sini,but never bought anything from there, we went in to Angsana and bought from one of the stall which we normally bought from. This stall bagusnyer they baked the cookies there and packed it there so its very2 fresh, hot from the oven :) Sis bought a few types, while I cuma bought 1 type for myself, bangkit kerisik, bought for my MIL, no matter what I still ingatkan my MIL, than I also bought kerepek2 and kacang..........i dont want to buy so many, nanti membazir.........

After we are done at Angsana, we went to my sis house kat Denai, actually dah pukul 11pm, I called my sis we told her kite nak singgah, dia ok jer, lagipun belum sleep..........we are there dalam 45 mins jer.

Left my sis house around 12 midnight, went to pump petrol, than shoot back to Singapore. Thought the journey will be smooth, hmmmm jam jugak, from in front of City Square we all dah stucked. Stucked about 1hr and stucked again at Singapore Chkpoint for another 45mins. We reached Singapore at 1.30am.

Tak terus balik, we singgah to buy nasi goreng for sahur kat Al Ameen. Gedebak gedebuk after sending my sis we reached home at 2am.

All the barang2 we put aside, clean ourselves than makan the nasi goreng. We tucked in dalam pukul 3 pagi, I kunci jam jugak at 5am for sahur tapi alarm bunyi, I tak bangun, continue tidur sampai lah ke siangan. Nasib baik dah makan jugak nasi goreng, alhamdulillah dapat bertahan sampai ke buka tadi :)

Itu lah story mory I, I spend my wkends stucked in a jam to an fro. But still managed to get what we want.............

Now nak layan hubby watched TV dulu before we zzzzzzzzzz.....

Selamat bertugas to uols semua, muachhssssssss..........



8 comments:

pRincESs_N said...

selamat bkeja kak....

ishh...cm mls je nk g keje sok...

Ida Naziri said...

sambal sotong sedap tu..
smlm pon sy makan sotong

rasp said...

the sambal sotong nampak yummylicious sis!

aduh...esok dah nak work..very the capital, bold, underline M :D

neway, slamat bekerja and take care!

Moralle said...

n, selamat bekerja, jangan malas2 nanti raya amik cuti panjang k :)


idahshah, sotong memang lah sodap, tak mahal wei, tak bleh beli selalu :)


rasp, at home kalau belik sotong, masaknyer sambal jer, if masak lain kurang laku, ingat nak masak like yg u ajar, tapi termasak sambal pulak :)

My monday pun with big M, hehehe, happy working dearie :)

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

Mornin'

mm.. sambal sotong for buka puasa.. biasa kite cuma goreng kunyit aje atau black pepper..

If don't mind blh bagi resipi tak nak cuba lak sambal sotong

Moralle said...

kite punye, cara nyer sama macam masal sambal tumis biase, campak2 jer, jadilah sambal tumis....

Shopaholic Mama said...

Sis Moralle - apasal semua cakap pasal sotong ni? Then I pun joinlah, I suka sotong masak hitam but eversince the makcik jualan nasi at my office closed her shop, I belum dapat yg marvellous like hers!

Anyway, kudos to you, sanggup went thru the jam!

Moralle said...

mama, come over to my place i cook for you special sotong masak itam, c if u can compare it with the makcik at yr work place :)

Dah terrrrrrr biase with the jam, lucky hubby coolllll jer that night....