Friday, September 19, 2008

...SOWIE...

Dear frens, I dont hv that so much free time today to visit blogs or even update my blog. I'll be very bz today settling things for my big man.

The big man is going overseas for 1 week starting Monday, so there are so many things to settle before he fly off. Things that need his approval, $$$$$ for him to approved for cash, bukan for my duit raya yer but for my petty cash and etc etc etc.

If time permits I'll definitely do the visiting if not if will be over the wkend or Monday. Monday I'll be the queen, thou he will leave so many things for me to do, but he wont be around to disturb me blogging, hehehe........

C uols soon and HV A WONDERFUL AND GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL :)

Glitter Photos

12 comments:

rasp said...

takpe sis..take ur time..mmg camni lah kita bila boss nak cuti, kita yg bz, bila boss sedang cuti, kita terpaksa bz sambil hoye hoye, bila boss dah habis cuti, kita sewiously bz kihkihkihkih..

have a great weekend sis!

Moralle said...

rasp, 100 peratus betui tu, ape-apepun I hoye hoye lebih dari bz bz, hehehe.....u 2 hv a wonderful wkend ya :)

attyfir said...

takpe..kita tunggu je

Moralle said...

atty's, tima aceh sudi menunggu :)

Shopaholic Mama said...

ok Sis, no problem. settlekan the salary first, esp yours!

Moralle said...

mama, oh sudah di genggaman ku dong, tinggal di bank kan saja, btw sini masih kolot tak pakai GIRO, my big man ni kedekut nak sumbang kat bank the mthly fees :)

PerantauSepi1306 said...

no worry sis moralle... hope semenya berjalan lancar for u and boss, k..

Have a nice wiken to you toooo ;D

Gembo said...

Sis Moralle . . . no probs. Selamat Berhujung Minggu to you too. . . .

burrrrpppphhh . . .

Mr G
still full from berbuka yesterday with Mrs G :)

attyfir said...

salam alle

pRincESs_N said...

xpe2...setelkan dulu hal2 tu...free nti jgn lupe visit2 taO..mmuuaxx...

Isdaniya said...

tak pa .. kiter tungguu.. :)

Kasawari said...

wah sibuknya kakak kita ni.. ermm.. kalau tak buzy.. leh dtg tengok gambar2 majlis buka puasa di JB.. he he.. kalau ada moralle.. mesti meriah lagi.. he he