Monday, September 22, 2008

..SHORT STORY OF MY WKENDS...

Assalammualaikum to all, hw's yr Monday??? mine so far so good, one thing for sure boss not in town but still I hv few things to do before I can really blog hop here and there.

Wkend had been bz for me. Had to settle few things last wkend. I'll just story mory sikit-sikit jer lah okay. No pics this time, frankly speaking not in the mood to upload the photos.

Saturday as usual bz with the kids Madrasah and I had to go to JB to settle my business with fren. Our buka puasa is inside the car on Saturday due to the heavy traffic at Singapore Custom. Reached JB Angsana at about 8.30pm, settle few things there and met my fren near my sis house at JB. We singgah my sis house kejap than back to Singapore at 10.30.

Sunday hubby had to worked, but we planned to go out and buy few things for the house. Actually if hubby tak work we will be in JB again on Sunday. We were invited by bro kasawari for Majlis Berbuka Puasa Msjbox Selatan di Restoran Singgah Selalu, Plaza Kotaraya JB, but we all tak dapat hadir cause hubby has to work. Looks like the event was a memorable event for bloggers di JB and Singapore, mudah-mudahan I will be able to joint them for other event.

Instead of lying around on Sunday doing nothing, I kept myself bz dengan mengemas rumah. Spring cleaning and alhamdulillah everything was done just in time for hubby to fetch us. We went out around 5pm, straight to IKEA, bought what we wanted to buy than proceed to Bukit Merah for buka puasa. We went to Brick Works to eat the nice Nasi Ayam.

I wanted to go to Mustaffa Centre, so hubby drove us there after buka. Since Deepavali is also in October, the lighting for Deepavali had Started at Serangoon road. Serangoon Road was so crowded with people that we cant even find parking to park the car. Ended we didnt go to Mustaffa and proceed to Geylang. Ingat nak jalan2 since we all belum c the lighting kat Geylang pun, but sama jugak, no parking, ramai orang, and we didnt stop pun. From Geylang we went home straight.

From Geylang thought nak go and visit my brother but Aqil suddenly not feeling well and hubby pulak dah sakit kepala.

Sebenarnye semangat nak raya agak tertekan sikit now due to my brother conditions. Some of u might have knew that my brother is not too well. He was admitted again last Thursday due to his conditions yg getting from bad to worst. I didnt get the chance to visit him but my sis (Umi) visited him and told me that his whole body dah membengkak and according to doctor he needs to go through tough and tedious way of medications and doctor wants family member to make decision due to his conditions yg dah critical. Yesterday only I was told that my brother was discharged, his wife and kids had decided to bring him home. Looks like mereka dah berputus asa dan biarkan ALLAH yang menentukan segala2 nye.

I'm really hopping that we will have the chance to celebrate this year Aidil Fitri bersama my brother walaupun dalam keadaan dia yg tak sihat dan mungkin ini yg terakhir kali kite semua celebrate bersama. Tetapi tetap kami mendoakan supaya my brother panjang umur dan akan sihat seperti semula, InsyaALLAH.

This morning I came in late, reached office about 10am, I sent Aqil to doctor, bujang kecik tu pun tak feeling sangat, hving flu, cough and slight fever.

Now I had lots of works to do, insyaALLAH later today will hv time to do the visiting if time permits.

Happy working to uols semua :)





16 comments:

attyfir said...

suh aqil rajin2 makan ubat tau

Moralle said...

atty's, thanks dearie will do :)

rasp said...

sis, be strong ya! i pun sama2 doakan for ur bro's well being...
aqil jgn lupa makan ubat tau, leh cepat sembuh...aunty doakan aqil cepat2 baik..

and sis u too have to take care of yourself!

Moralle said...

rasp, thanks laling,me to hoping for the best :)

Gembo said...

sis Moralle... sorry to hear about ur brother. InsyaAllah we all here sama2 doakan yang terbaik for ur brother & Akil too.

Mr & Mrs G

Moralle said...

Mr & Mrs G, thanks for the doa's, mudah-mudahan he will recover soon, we can only hope ....

Moralle said...

Mr & Mrs G, thanks for the doa's, mudah-mudahan he will recover soon, we can only hope ....

Aien cute said...

semoga abag akak dan akil cepat sembuh... wah! dugaan posa nie, memacam kan! Agar hatimu tabah nyer kak...

love u.. muah.. muah..

Lady Dyla said...

be strong ok...

everythng will be fine... *hugs*

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

sis..eila doakan semoga ur brother & aqil cepat sembuh..tabahkan hati ye...

Kasawari said...

SALAM,

Ermm tak mengapa.. Sebagai peganjur... Saya faham.. Kadang2 plan nak pergi tiba2 terdapat beberapa masalah kan.. Ermm.. Lain kali leh joint kalau ada event2 lagi.. He he..

Sungguh sedih baca tentang brother u tu.. Harap isteri dan anak2 tidak berputus harapan.. Semoga Allah panjangkan usianya dan masih dapat bersama2 anak dan isteri serta keluarga pada hari raya ini dan malah pada hari raya akan datan seterusnya.. Amin..

Anonymous said...

slmt wat keja smbil mengelat :P

Moralle said...

aein, thanks dearie, aqil dah ok nampak sihat cuma my bro jer yg we all risaukan....thanks again :)


dila, thanks sis :)


eila, mudah-mudahan berkat doa yg akak terima my brother will sembuh soon, insyaallah...

Moralle said...

kasawari, insyaallah lain event we all will joint u guys :) me to berharap my brother and his family will tabah menghadapi dugaan ini and thanks for yr doas bro....


rillys, this wk bleh lah mengelat :)

PerantauSepi1306 said...

sis, I doakan semoga ur brother cepat sembuh dan sihat selal hendakNya... u also take caer, OK..

Moralle said...

perantausepi, thanks laling